Downloading .apk files via web browser on any pc has never been possible ‘ordinarily’ (you know what I’m talking bout :P). But now, it has been made possible to download these files via PC, then transferred to your android device for installation and use.
Lets hit the point right about now…
- If you use chrome or UC browser, follow this link and install the extension ( Apk Downloader )
- For Firefox, Download
|Click Add to Chrome|
- After installation, a new page like the screenshot below will auto open
|Download apk app from mirror link|
- As instructed on the page, download apk and install to your device, then run
- Fill in the space provided in Step 3 with the content of Device ID and login
- Now, access playstore and search for any app you wish to download (Whatsapp Messenger, for instance)
|Whatsapp Messenger: Google Playstore|
- Click Download Apk
- A download dialog box should popup like below
- Once download is complete, copy .apk file from pc to your phone and install
Feel free to use the share buttons, if you like!
Questions? please use comment box below…