ZTE B866V2 (Wink+) TV Box is a great device for those who want to enjoy 4K content on their television. The device is powered by Amlogic S905X2 and comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. If you are looking for a way to flash the firmware on your ZTE B866V2 (Wink+) TV Box, then this blog post is for you.
Here are a few reasons why you might need to flash your ZTE B866V2 (Wink+) Tv Box:
- By flashing ZTE B866V2 (Wink+) TV Box firmware, you can get rid of any bugs or glitches that may be present in the previous firmware version.
- You can also add new features and functions to your TV Box by flashing a new firmware. This can come in handy if you want to add support for new apps or if you want to improve the overall performance of your TV Box.
- Flashing a new firmware can also help to resolve any issues that you may be experiencing with your TV Box. If your TV Box is not working properly, flashing a new firmware might be the solution.
- Finally, flashing ZTE B866V2 (Wink+) TV Box firmware is a relatively simple process that can be done by anyone with basic technical knowledge.
ZTE B866V2 (Wink+) TV Box firmware Link
How to flash ZTE B866V2 (Wink+) TV Box firmware
1. Download the required firmware version
2. Rename the file to update.zip
Important! Make sure you have file extensions enabled on your computer so you don’t get “update.zip.zip“
3. Format the USB drive and copy the firmware file to the empty drive.
4. Insert the USB drive with the firmware into the Android STB. Wait 10-15 sec.
5. You will see a notification prompting you to install a local update. Accept, and proceed.
6. Wait patiently for the installation of the software and reboot the set-top box. Installation progress can be tracked in the notification area (bell in the upper right corner)
7. Done! You have a new version of the software.