To run adb and fastboot commands on your Windows pc without having to face any problems or error messages it is required that you install this driver. It’s pretty easy and takes less than 2 minutes to complete the entire installation process.
How To Install ADB/Fastboot system-wide
- Download and run the downloaded installer (Requires administrator privileges)
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
- Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
- Continue Driver installation
NOTE: This installation is system-wide. It installs USB drivers and adb/fastboot packages which can be accessed by launching cmd normally from anywhere in the PC. You no longer need to access from a particular folder.