This root process requires the use of Kingroot Android app. It’s pretty easy to use and requires little time to get started and completely root your Android smartphone, without a computer.
There is also a Windows PC version of Kingroot, but this tutorial only covers rooting via the Kingroot Android app.
To quickly get started with rooting your LeEco (Letv) 1s Le X507 smartphone, carefully following the instructions below.
Note: please report broken links for quick fix and update.
Rooting LeEco (Letv) 1s Le X507 via Kingroot
- First, download the Kingroot APP from this link. (While downloading KingRoot Android Root APK, should you encounter a “This type of file may harm your device” prompt, please press OK to continue.
- After downloading, install the APK file by swiping down your notification bar and selecting the just downloaded Kingroot app. Accept and install it.
- Once installation is complete, reboot your device to finalise the installation process.
- Launch the app “Launch Kingroot APP from your app drawer now, and click on Try to Root.”
- Wait patiently for about a minute or two, and you will see a big green tick and a success message, confirming that the rooting process was successful!
- Congratulations! Reboot your phone now, and enjoy root access!
You can confirm whether the rooting process was successfully completed by downloading a Root Checker App from Google Play store.