Download LeEco Le Max 3 (x850, x859) official stock firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
Note- x859 firmware also works on x850 devices.
|Model||Le Max 3 X850|
|File Size||1.62 GB|
|Model||Le Max 3 X859|
Sdcard (Recovery) ROM
How to flash LeEco Le Max 3 (x850, x859) fastboot firmware
- Download the firmware from above link
- Extract rar/zip file content to PC
- Reboot the phone to fastboot mode (shutdown device, then hold volume Down + Power button)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Flash the firmware by clicking / executing the .bat File contained in the firmware folder
- Wait for the flashing process to complete. Usually takes about 10-15 minutes
- Reboot the phone to system when done
- Be patient, first boot usually takes some minutes to complete (after flashing).
- That’s all.
How to install recovery update
Step 1: Rename the downloaded zip file to update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of your Device Internal storage.
Step 2: Open the Phone “File Manager” and click the firmware “update.zip” to upgrade Phone firmware.
Step 3: Select “Update” option on the next screen.
Step 1: Download and rename file to update.zip
Step 2: Copy to the root of your internal storage
Step 3: Reboot to recovery mode
Step 4: Select install update from sdcard
Step 5: Wait for the flashing process to complete
Step 6: Reboot phone normally. Done!