This is official Lollipop firmware for Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500). If you don’t know how to flash Samsung firmware via Odin, follow the guide provided below.
How to flash
- Download files required above.
- Extract I9500XXUHOAA_I9500ODDHOA2_I9500DDUHOA1_HOME.tar.md5 from the downloaded firmware package.
- Run Odin. (Ensure that Odin3.ini is in the same folder as Odin3 v3.09.exe)
- Power off your device and boot into Download mode: Vol Down + Home + Power Button, then press Vol Up
- Now connect the device to PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, select PDA/AP , then navigate to the folder where you placed the extracted .md5 firmware file
- Click on Start and allow flashing to complete.
- Done! Your device should boot up automatically.
Questions? Use comment section below.