Download the official PC drivers for Nokia 5 smartphone from the link in this post and follow the instructions made available to install on your computer.
If for any reason the driver does not install properly, uninstall previously installed driver (if any), reboot your PC and reinstall the driver.
Disclaimer: This is the official driver, and it has not been modified in any way. It is shared here as is.
You can download Nokia 5 official firmware from here.
How to install the driver
- Download the driver to be installed from the link above
- Extract .exe file from the archive
- Run or execute the file on your PC
- Follow the wizard and wait patiently for the installation process to complete (usually takes a few seconds though)
- Reboot your PC
- That’s all. You can now connect your smartphone via USB.
If you have problems installing the driver, post in comments section for assistance.