Download Nokia 3 official stock rom from the link below and follow the instructions after download link to learn how to flash.
The firmware is an update package. Which means it can only be flashed from your phone’s storage (sdcard) or via ADB. Stock recovery must be used either way.
If you don’t know how to flash or install the firmware from your sdcard, after downloading the firmware from the link below scroll down to find flashing instructions.
These files have been captured from a Nokia 3 (TA-1032). Not sure if these will work on other variants or not.
File Name: Nokia3-July2017-Update.zip
Size: 139 MB
Firmware Link: Download
How to flash Nokia 3 firmware
- Download update package from above link
- Copy or move the file to your SD Card
- Reboot the phone to recovery mode
- Choose to install update from sdcard
- Select the downloaded firmware update
- Wait patiently for the update process to complete.
- Once done, the device should automatically reboot. If it doesn’t, reboot the device yourself.
- That’s all.
Alternatively, you can also flash the firmware via ADB sideload. But you will have to do that via recovery.