At the time of this post, there is no available offline update firmware package for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31C02B125 variant.
In this regard, I have come up with a simple way to update your Huawei P9 Lite smartphone to B125 without much stress.
Note: Root access will be lost in this process. At Leakite, our motive is to help you fix and get the best out of your smartphone- but we will not take responsibility for whatever happens to your device as a result of your use of this guide below.
Updating to VNS-L31C02B125
- Download and install the update from this link
- Once the update process is complete, boot the phone to system.
- Connect to the internet via mobile data (or WiFi)
- Navigate to Settings, About, Software updates- and scan for OTA update.
- An update for VNS-L31C02B125 should be displayed.
- Download and install the update.
- Reboot, and that’s all.
If you have any problems using this guide, post in comments section for assistance.