In this post we have put together a collection of GTel smartphone factory firmware (stock ROM) which you can flash on your device to restore it to factory settings, erase screen lock or protection, erase root and un-brick the phone.
Once you have downloaded the particular firmware file you wish to flash, follow the instructions provided at the end of this collection to guide you through the process of flashing the ROM.
Ensure that you have a function USB cable and that the phone you wish to flash is charged to at least 30%. This is necessary to ensure that the firmware flashing process is not interrupted due to low battery or faulty cable.
If you notice that any of the links below is broken or no longer works, please post in comments section so it is updated promptly.
If also your device firmware is not on this list, use the comment form to post a request.
GTel Firmware Collection
|Gtel A713 Vivo Pro||Download|
|Gtel A717 Explorer||Download|
|Gtel A716 Inspire Life||Download|
|Gtel A7155 X4 Mini||Download|
|Gtel A706 Infinity S||Download|
|Gtel A770 XL7||Download|
|Gtel A7000 X1||Download|
|Gtel A727 Infinity Pro||Download|
Flashing GTel smartphones firmware
- Download and extract content of the firmware to an empty folder on your PC
- Power off your phone completely
- Launch SP Flashtool, click scatter-loading and select the scatter from the firmware you earlier extracted
- Click Download in SP flashtool
- Hold volume buttons on your phone and connect to PC
- Wait for the flashing process to begin and complete.
To download SP Flashtool and required drivers or read the complete guide on how to use the tool, click here.