Download Vivo Y21 official firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
One of the two firmware packages in this collection is for SP Flashtool, while the other can be easily flashed from your phone’s sdcard.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
File Name: Vivo_Y21_PD1309CW_EX_A_1.10.12_MT6580_ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_mt6580.zip
Size: 1.4 GB
Firmware – Download (For SP Flashtool)
How to flash
Click here to view complete flashing instructions for the above SP Flashtool firmware.
The firmware below is a card brush package. Which means it can only be flashed from your phone’s storage (sdcard).
If you don’t know how to flash or install the firmware from your sdcard, after downloading the firmware from the link below scroll down to find flashing instructions.
File Name: PD1309CW_EX_A_1.12.7-update-full.zip
Size: 1 GB
Firmware Link – Download
How to flash Vivo firmware Sdcard update
- Download the the firmware from above link
- Copy the downloaded file to the internal storage of your phone
- Power off and reboot the phone to recovery mode (volume down + Power button).
- Once the recovery screen shows up, select Apply update from sdcard
- Select the file you have downloaded. The flashing process should now commence.
- Wait patiently for it to complete and do not interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, from recovery screen select reboot system now
- First boot usually takes a while, so be patient while it boots up.