You can easily download Vivo Y51L VoLTE update from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
From the download options below, you can choose between downloading the Sdcard update or Y51L VoLTE update flashtool firmware.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
Vivo y51l volte update (PC ROM)
SDcard Firmware Update
The firmware below is a card brush package. Which means it can only be flashed from your phone’s storage (sdcard).
If you don’t know how to flash or install the firmware from your sdcard, after downloading the firmware from the link below scroll further down to find flashing instructions. There are two firmware variants below: Y51L(A) and Y51L(C). To know which one to download, check your phone’s About device section.
|Vivo Y51L (A)||PD1510F_EX_A_1.19.0||Download / Download (1.43 GB)|
|Vivo Y51L (C)||PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.2||Download (1.34 GB)|
How to flash Vivo y51l volte update
- Download the the firmware from above link
- Copy the downloaded file to the internal storage of your phone
- Power off and reboot the phone to recovery mode (volume down + Power button).
- Once the recovery screen shows up, select Apply update from sdcard
- Select the file you have downloaded. The flashing process should now commence.
- Wait patiently for it to complete and do not interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, from recovery screen select reboot system now
- First boot usually takes a while, so be patient while it boots up.