This post contains download link to official Alcatel Idol 4 6055K stock rom. There are two different firmware here: one can be flashed via stock recovery and the other can be easily flashed via TWRP.
After download, follow flashing instructions at the end of each download option to flash downloaded firmware.
File Name: 6055k-2xalru7_update_01001_01002.zip
Size: 545 MB
Firmware Link – Download
How to flash Idol 4 6055K stock rom
- Download and copy the firmware package linked above to your phone’s sdcard
- Reboot smartphone in recovery mode
- Select package and flash.
If you don’t have stock recovery installed but TWRP, download firmware below instead.
File Name: BACKUPS.rar
Size: 1.14 GB
How to flash via TWRP
- Download the file above and extract the content to the root of your phone’s sdcard
- Reboot phone to TWRP
- Choose Install zip, select the firmware and swipe to flash
- After installation is complete, select reboot, then reboot bootloader.
- In the next menu – press power button to boot the phone normally. That’s all.
If you need assistance with installing any of the above firmware package, post in comments section below.