Download Nubia N2 Lite official stock firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
File Name: NX597J_Z0_EN_3SZOK1J800L107.zip
Size: 0.97 GB
Firmware – Download
How to flash
After downloading the firmware from the above link, follow below procedure to install:
Note: Backup important data before proceeding with any firmware update to avoid loss of data.
Method One (1)
- Copy the firmware file to the root of your phone’s storage (sdcard)
- Turn off the phone screen lock system, such as “Pattern”, “PIN”, or “Password”, and keep the default unlock mode “scroll to unlock”. Go to Settings – Security and privacy – Screen lock and select “Scroll to unlock“.
- Open the menu: Settings -> System Update -> Local Update.
- In the “Local Update” screen, choose the local package and click “Install now.”
- Your phone will turn off and restart automatically. Your phone’s screen will show the auto-update interface after the
restart (Do not interrupt the process or touch the screen during the upgrade.)
- Once the update is complete, your phone will automatically boot into system.
- Congratulations, your device is successfully updated.
Method Two (2)
- As with first method, copy the firmware update file to your phone’s storage.
- With the phone off, hold down the Volume Up and press Power button simultaneously turn on the phone. The phone will boot into Recovery Mode. Scroll through options using the volume key, select “Wipe data” and press the power key to confirm.
- On the following screen select Wipe All Data, and select Ok after that to confirm.
- Now select Back to Main Menu.
- After that, tap Choose Update Package and select the firmware you previously copied to your phone’s storage (sdcard)
- Select and confirm it to start the firmware update process.
- Wait patiently and do not interrupt the update process.
- Once complete, select reboot to boot your phone normally back to system.