Infinix Hot S3 (X573) official flashtool firmware and Tcard update can be downloaded from the links in this thread. Instructions to help you flash or install either the Tcard update or flashtool firmware is available after download options.
There are different builds of the SDcard (Tcard) update package in this post, and one firmware for flashtool. (Refer to your phone’s About section for more details).
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
|How to flash|
How to flash
Once you’ve downloaded the TCard (or SDcard) firmware update, read instructions below to flash:
1. Download and put the update package in sdcard
2. Insert the sdcard into the phone
3. Go to A-Z->”System Update” then select “Update from local”
4. Select the update package from sdcard and wait while the update begins.
- Copy the update.zip package to your phone’s storage
- Reboot the phone in recovery mode
- Select Install from SD as shown below
- Select the exact drive where you copied the firmware to (internal / external sdcard)
- Choose the update.zip file
- Flash, and wait for the process to complete