Download Oppo Find 5 Mini flash file for both 4GB and 8GB variants from the links here, and learn how to install the update package via stock recovery, in few simple steps.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
|Find 5 Mini (8GB)|
|File Name||R827EX_11.A.05_OTA _INT_005_all_150922 (8g).zip|
|Find 5 Mini (4GB)|
|File Name||R827_11.A.16_OTA_INT _016_all_160330.zip|
|Firmware||Download / Download|
How to flash Oppo Find 5 mini firmware
Once you have downloaded the stock rom update from above link, follow the instructions below to install:
- Copy the update.zip package to your phone’s storage
- Reboot the phone in recovery mode
- Select Install from SD as shown below
- Select the exact drive where you copied the firmware to (internal / external sdcard)
- Choose the update.zip file
- Flash, and wait for the process to complete