This official Wiko Freddy flash file can only be flashed via Computer. The flashing process is pretty simple and straight to the point.
Once you download the stock ROM from the provided link below, follow flashing instructions at the end of this post to flash the firmware.
- Wiko Freddy ROM – Download
Android version: 6.0 Marshmallow
How to Flash Wiko Freddy
- After downloading the firmware package from the link above, extract the contained file(s) to your desktop.
- Run the setup.exe file that you have extracted from the zip package
- Follow the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once complete, reboot your PC.
- After reboot, double click the Wiko icon on your desktop to launch the software
- Now power off your phone completely. Hold Volume Up (+) and Volume Down (-) buttons simultaneously.
- Connect the device to the Computer via USB while still holding both volume buttons
- Your device drivers will now start installing. Wait for the process to complete.
- If the driver installation is complete, click the Download button (arrow point downwards) to commence firmware installation.
- Wait a few minutes for the flashing process to complete. Done!
- Now reboot your phone to enjoy the new ROM.
If you still have questions, don’t forget to post in comments section below for assistance.