The factory update firmware in this post is the official Oreo (Android 8.1) ROM for Tenor 10.or G smartphone. If your device still runs on Android Nougat or you didn’t get the FOTA update, you can now update manually to get new and improved features.
Unlike flashtool firmware you only need to download and copy this ROM to your built in storage to install. After you download from the link below, follow the instructions after download options to guide you through installing the update.
If you find out that the download link is broken, please do not hesitate to report in the comments section for it to be updated as soon as possible.
File Name: 10.or-G-oreo.zip
Size: 1 GB
Installing 10.or G Oreo update
Once you download the update from above link, follow below steps to install:
- Copy the downloaded file to the root of your phone’s internal storage (/sdcard)
- Reboot the phone now to recovery mode (stock recovery)
- From the displayed options, select ‘ Install zip from sdcard’
- Navigate to to your phone’s storage and select the downloaded file
- Confirm your selection and click to begin the update process
- Wait patiently and do not interrupt the process.
- Once the update is successfully completed, your phone will reboot automatically to system.
- That’s all.