Download Sharp AQUOS P1 official firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
OTA ROMs for stock recovery
|Model||Build / Version||Firmware|
|SHV34||7.0 (Nougat)||Download (1.47 GB)|
|SHV34||8.0 (Oreo)||Download (1.63 GB)|
|00TW_1_07B to 00TW_1_150||Download (602 MB)|
TWRP ROM for Aquos P1x with Root access (Deodexed)
|Android version||6.0.1 Marshmallow|
How to flash
- After downloading any of the above firmware update packages
- Copy to the root of your phone’s storage (that is, /sdcard/)
- Launch your phone’s dialer (phone app) and dial *#*#874#*#*
- On the next screen select “Install update” and the update process should now commence
- Please wait patiently and do not interrupt the update process. Ensure also that your phone is charged to at least 50%
- Once the update is complete, click the next option to restart the phone.
- That’s all
If you need further assistance with flashing the update package please post in comments section below.