Upgrading your Samsung Galaxy A80 from Android 9 Pie to official Android 10 firmware improves the overall system performance of your phone and gives you the opportunity to explore the new features of Android Q, based on Samsung’s One UI 2.
It necessary to backup all valuable data on your phone before you flash, update, or upgrade its firmware. You might loose all data on the device after flashing. Also, before downloading any firmware for your Samsung device, check and confirm that the firmware is meant for your exact device model. This is necessary to avoid downloading the wrong file, causing your device to turn into a brick 🙄
Download the firmware for your device and region from the relevant link below, then flash via Odin. If you need help, ask in comments section.
Download Samsung Galaxy A80 (SM-A805F) Android 10 firmware
|A805FXXU4BTC3||A805FODM4BTC3||A805FXXU4BTBF||SLK — Sri Lanka||Download|
|A805FXXU4BTC5||A805FOWO4BTC4||A805FXXU4BTBF||CHO — Chile||Download|
|A805FXXU4BTC5||A805FOWO4BTC4||A805FXXU4BTBF||COO — Colombia||Download|
|A805FXXU4BTC5||A805FOWO4BTC4||A805FXXU4BTBF||ZTO — Brazil||Download|
|A805FXXU4BTC5||A805FOWO4BTC4||A805FXXU4BTBF||PEO — Peru||Download|
|A805FXXU4BTC5||A805FOWO4BTC4||A805FXXU4BTBF||MXO — Mexico||Download|
|A805FXXU4BTC5||A805FOWO4BTC4||A805FXXU4BTBF||UPO — Paraguay||Download|
|A805FXXU4BTC5||A805FOWO4BTC4||A805FXXU4BTBF||TPA — Panama||Download|
How to flash Samsung Galaxy A80 (SM-A805F) Android 10 firmware
Before you begin the flashing process, make sure the phone is charged to at least 40%, so the phone does not shutdown during flashing.
- Download and install Samsung official USB driver on your computer. (Skip step if already installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode, and connect to PC via USB cable.
- In Odin select PDA/AP, then navigate to the folder where you placed the extracted .md5 firmware file
- Click on Start and allow flashing process to begin and complete.