Download Nextbook Ares 11A (NX16A11264) official stock firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
File Name: update.zip
Size: 1.2 GB
Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Firmware – Download
How to flash
1. Download the update firmware from above link
2. Copy the file to a micro SD card
3. Insert the SD card in the tablet
4. Turn your tablet on
5. Once fully booted to the locked home screen, swipe the screen to unlock your tablet
6. Once unlocked a message will pop up that says “Firmware Updating”. Touch “Install”
7. Once the install starts the warning message below will be displayed. The tablet will reboot to complete the update.
8. Once the update has completed remove the MicroSD card.