In this post we have put together a collection of Neffos smartphones official firmware update (sdcard upgrade).
You can use the sdcard update package to keep your phone updated to the most recent software version and/or fix issues like- apps force closing, messed up device settings, device becoming very slow and lagging during use, remove screen protection and lots more. These you can do by factory resetting your phone, then update via OTA or manual sdcard upgrade.
The sdcard update packages in this post are meant specifically for Neffos smartphones. You should only download and use the file meant for your phone, to avoid messing up your phone’s software by flashing incorrect software. If you need official firmware for a different phone, please use the search option here to find it.
If your phone is not listed below please use the comment section to request its inclusion…and do not hesitate to report broken links.
After downloading the firmware update below, scroll downwards to find installation instructions.
Neffos SDcard Upgrade Guide
- Download and copy the update package (e.g., X9_NFUI8.0_TP913R2692.zip) to your sdcard.
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the phone and then insert the SD card.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume-up button at the same time to enter the “No command” page.
4. On the “No command” page, first press and hold the Power button and then quick press the Volume-up button to enter the recovery page.
5. On the recovery page, use the Volume-up/down key to select the “Apply update from SD card”
6. After confirming, press the Power button to enter the “Choose a package to install” page.
7. In the SD card, use the Volume-up/down key to select the complete update package “xx_update .zip” file. After confirming, press the Power button to begin installation of the update.
8. When the installation is complete, select “Reboot system now” to restart the phone or “Power off” to shut down and exit the recovery page. And that’s all, upgrade completed!