Download this firmware to restore your LG K20 Plus (MP260) to its factory settings. It corrects certain issues, such as a device that is stuck on the boot logo; the firmware will also remove root, viruses, unbrick, and repair your phone. Flashing your phone should help if it is lagging.
You should also consider creating a backup of your phone’s current firmware and any other essential data. If you flash your phone, it will be completely erased. Also, only flash your device if you are certain you understand what you’re doing, in order to avoid bricking or malfunctioning your device.
It’s also important that your device is charged up to at least 30% so the process is not interrupted due to shutdown.
Links broken? Do not hesitate to report it via the comments section or use the contact form if necessary.
Details and Download Link(s) for LG K20 Plus (MP260) firmware
- MP26011k_00_1130.kdz / OneDrive / GD2
- MP26011i_00_1016.kdz / OneDrive / GD2
- MP26011e_00_0810.kdz / OneDrive / GD2
- MP26011c_00_0607.kdz / OneDrive / GD2
- MP26011a_00_0403.kdz / OneDrive / GD2
- MP26010x_00_0208.kdz / OneDrive / GD2
- MP26010v_00_1214.kdz / OneDrive / GD2
- MP26010t_00_1018.kdz / OneDrive / GD2
- MP26010r_00_0817.kdz / OneDrive / GD2
How to flash LG KDZ firmware
The instructions below will guide you through the process of flashing. Please follow the instructions precisely to avoid damaging your phone.
- First, download LG UP 1.14 or LG UP 1.16 flashtool to your computer.
- Now turn off your device and enter Download mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, then connect USB cable.
- Open LG UP tool, choose “Upgrade” and select your KDZ file (the file you already downloaded here).
- Finally, click “Start“
- Wait for the process to begin and be completed without interruption.
- Your device will reboot on completion, then you can disconnect it from the PC.
Need more help on this? post in the comments section. If there’s something else you’d like to share or bring to our attention, please also use the comments section down below!