With this LG G6 KDZ firmware you can easily flash and restore your phone to its default factory state. The firmware will remove root, virus, un-brick, and fix your device if it’s stuck on boot logo. If your phone lags, after flashing it should be better.
Additionally, you should consider making a backup of your current firmware, and all other important data on your phone. Flashing will completely erase your phone. Also, you should only flash your device if you actually know what you’re doing. To avoid messing up your device, or turning it into a brick.
It’s also important that your device is charged up to at least 30% so the process is not interrupted due to shutdown.
Link broken? do not hesitate to report via the comments section or use the contact form if necessary.
How to flash LG KDZ firmware
After downloading official firmware for your LG G6 smartphone from the link(s) above, the following instructions will guide through the flashing process.
Please follow all steps correctly, to avoid ‘killing’ your phone.
- First, download LG UP 1.14 or LG UP 1.16 flashtool to your Computer
- Now turn off your device and enter Download mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key, then connect USB cable.
- Open LG UP tool, choose “Upgrade” and select your KDZ file (the file you already downloaded here).
- Finally click “Start“
- Wait for the process to begin and complete without interruption
- Your device will reboot on completion, then you can disconnect it from the PC.
Need more help on this? post in comments section. If there’s something else you’d to share or bring to our notice, also use the comments section down below!