The Lenovo A628t official firmware update (stock ROM) shared in this post is to be flashed via stock recovery, from your phone’s internal storage.
Download the flash file from the link below and follow the instructions to learn how to flash the firmware.
- Lenovo A628t ROM – Download
How to flash Lenovo A628t
After downloading the firmware from above link, do the following:
- Copy the file to the root of your phone’s internal storage (/sdcard)
- Power off the phone and boot into recovery. You can boot to recovery mode via adb, if you don’t know the button combination. Use adb reboot recovery in Command prompt or Android Terminal Emulator.
- Once in recovery mode, commence the flashing process following the on-screen instructions.
- After flashing is complete, reboot the phone to system (if it does not automatically boot to system). First boot usually takes a while, be patient and wait.
If you have any questions or discover any broken, please post in comments section.