Using this Kyocera Brigadier E6782 flash file (stock rom) you can easily un-brick or restore your device to its default or factory state.
If you have previously rooted or modified the system (or other) partition of the phone in any way, flashing this stock ROM will overwrite all existing modified system files to replace with factory software.
If you have you have important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc), please back them up because you could loose data after flashing.
Charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone.
Download the firmware file from the link below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options. Please report any broken links discovered.
Download Kyocera E6782 flash file
Important! Always backup existing firmware before flashing any firmware.
How to flash Kyocera E6782 flash file
After downloading the flash file to your PC, extract all its contents to your to an empty folder
- If you haven’t already, download and install ADB-Fastboot drivers from this link
- Connect your phone to PC (via USB cable) while it’s turned on
- Run/execute Firmware_5.1.1.bat
- Wait for the flashing process to begin and complete…then disconnect and reboot your phone.
Alternatively, you can manually flash the partitions one-by-one. Use this method if your phone fails to boot completely; if you just prefer to flash the partitions independently yourself, or if for some reason the bat file refuses to run. To do this-
- Reboot the phone to fastboot mode (hold volume up and power button, or open command window and type adb reboot bootloader)
- Then run the following commands one-by-one. You can also copy the entire commands and execute at once by pasting in command window, then hit enter.
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash modem modem.img fastboot flash system new_system.img fastboot erase recovery fastboot -w pause fastboot reboot
- That’s all.
If you wish to use TWRP on the device, run/execute Boot TWRP.bat after successfully flashing the firmware.