We have put together a collection of Jinga smartphones official firmware flash files to help fix, un-brick or update your smartphone software.
Choose and download from below- the specific firmware package for your smartphone model and follow our recommended instructions to install it.
For convenience sake, we have also attached the drivers required for flashing the firmware (if you don’t have it already).
Jinga Firmware Download Links
|Basco M500 4G||Download||Download|
How to flash Jinga Firmware
Download the firmware you wish to flash from the links above. Then click here to download and see instructions to flash via SP Flashtool.
Forgot PIN or Pattern on your Jinga smartphone?
Follow the steps below to help you regain access to your device. But take note- all existing data on the phone storage will be lost if you use this guide.
- Turn off the device. At the same time, hold down the on / off and volume up (+) keys.
- After the menu appears, simultaneously hold down the on / off and volume up keys, select “Recovery Mode” and press the volume down key.
- After the appearance of the Android image with a red triangle, simultaneously hold down the on / off and volume up keys.
- After that, use the volume down key to select “Wipe data / factory reset” and press the on / off or volume up key.
- In the next menu, select “Yes” and press the on / off or volume up key