If you don’t have a custom recovery (twrp, cwm, ctr) on you device and you wish to install Xposed Framework, read and follow the guide here carefully.
First, you should note that this guide is meant for Android devices running lollipop. So, do not use this on any other version of Android. The lollipop device you wish to install Xposed Framework needs to have root access before you attempt using this guide.
Requirements for Xposed installer lollipop
- Rooted device (learn how to root)
- Flashfire (you need to be a beta tester to download and use latest version) – Click here
- Xposed Framework for lollipop – Android 5.0 – Android 5.1
- Uninstall Package (optional) – Download
Installing Xposed Framework Without Custom Recovery
- Install and run the downloaded FlashFire app, then grant root access when requested.
- Tap the plus (+) button at the bottom to display the menu.
- Select “Flash ZIP or OTA” option, and keep the “Auto-mount” option unchecked then tap checkmark icon to continue.
- Tap EverRoot, and ensure that all options are unchecked.
- Leave the Reboot option as normal to boot system after flash.
- Now tap the lightening button to begin the flashing process.
- A blank screen should show up, then display the contents of your system just before flashing begins.
Now you’ve successfully installed Xposed Framework on you Android device. If you’ve got questions, suggestion or complaints about this xposed installer lollipop, please feel free to use the comment box below. Please share this post if you find it useful.