The factory firmware and Tcard update in this post is only for Infinix Hot 7 X624. Instructions to help you flash or install either the Tcard update or flashtool firmware is available after the download links.
There are different builds of SDcard (Tcard) update and flashtool firmware in this post, so refer to your phone’s About section to help select a suitable firmware for the particular phone variant.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
|How to flash|
SDcard Update (Tcard)
How to flash Tcard update
Once you’ve downloaded the TCard (or SDcard) firmware update, read instructions below to flash:
1. Download and put the update package in sdcard
2. Insert the sdcard into the phone
3. Go to A-Z->”System Update” then select “Update from local”
4. Select the update package from sdcard and wait while the update begins.
- Copy the update.zip package to your phone’s storage
- Reboot the phone in recovery mode
- Select Install from SD as shown below
- Select the exact drive where you copied the firmware to (internal / external sdcard)
- Choose the update.zip file
- Flash, and wait for the process to complete