The official Infinix Hot 6 (X606B) flashtool (factory) firmware and Tcard update can be downloaded from the links in this thread. Instructions to help you flash or install either the Tcard update or flashtool firmware are available after the download options.
There are different builds of the SDcard (Tcard) update package in this post, and some more firmware for the PC flashtool. Refer to your phone’s About section to help select a suitable firmware. It’s best to download a more recent version.
If you notice that any of the links provided below are broken or don’t work, please post it in the comments section so we can fix and update it ASAP.
|Build / Version||Link|
|How to flash|
How to flash Tcard update
Once you’ve downloaded the TCard (or SDcard) firmware update, read instructions below to flash:
1. Download and put the update package in sdcard
2. Insert the sdcard into the phone
3. Go to A-Z->”System Update” then select “Update from local”
4. Select the update package from sdcard and wait while the update begins.
- Copy the update.zip package to your phone’s storage
- Reboot the phone in recovery mode
- Select Install from SD as shown below
- Select the exact drive where you copied the firmware to (internal / external sdcard)
- Choose the update.zip file
- Flash, and wait for the process to complete