The Huawei P8 (GRA-UL00) just got a new B365 firmware update in Latin American countries.
The update is based on Marshmallow and comes with Android security patch level of April 1, among other feature enhancements.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-UL00
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B365
- Build Number: GRA-UL00C605B365
- Custom Number: CUSTC605D001
- Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017
- Region: Latin America
- Release Date: 6.04.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
Compatibility: This update will only work on devices having C605D001 cust number.
- Download the update.zip package from above and extract it. You’ll get a large package named UPDATE.APP.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card (recommended) or the internal memory.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the newly created dload folder.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds until your phone starts up and begins to update.
Official Changelog: You can check out the full changelog in XML here.