Huawei P10 (VTR-L29) just got a new beta update, version B123, European variants.
According to the official changelog, the update improves onb camera performance, touchscreen sensitivity and system stability.
- Device: Huawei P10
- Model: VTR-L29
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B123
- Build Number: VTR-L29C432B123
- Security Patch Level: March 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 11.04.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Cust Filename: update_full_VTR-L29_hw_eu.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 2.0 GB
EU Cust: Official Mirror | Size: 597 MB
How to Update
Disclaimer: This update is currently a beta which means that it may carry some bugs that can cause system crashes and random glitches. Proceed at your own risk!
- You’ll need a custom recovery like TWRP to be able to install this update.
- Download the update.zip and EU cust package from above and copy them to your phone.
- Turn your device off and reboot into recovery mode.
- After taking a full backup, go to Install and flash the “update.zip” package.
- Next, install the cust package “update_full_VTR-L29_hw_eu.zip” the same way.
- Finally, reboot your phone into the new system normally.