Download this HTC One E9S (A50AML) firmware to flash and restore your phone to its default factory state. It will fix issues with lag, and if the device is stuck on boot logo- that should get fixed too.
Additionally, you should consider making a backup of your current firmware, and all other important data on your phone. Also, you should only flash your device if you actually know what you’re doing. To avoid messing up your device, or turning it into a brick.
It’s also important that your device is charged up to at least 30% so the process is not interrupted due to shutdown.
If there’s a broken link, do not hesitate to report via the comments section or use the contact form.
Installing this firmware on your device doesn’t require any other tool apart from what’s packed in the (downloadable) archive above. Follow the instructions below carefully to successfully flash this firmware.
- Download the archive and rename to 2PNLIMG.zip.
- Copy the file to the root of your device storage, internal or external storage- (e.g., /sdcard/)
- If it’s microSD card, insert it in the phone and make sure the device is completely turned off
- While the device is powered off, hold power button and volume down simultaneously
- Once the notification about firmware update shows up, press volume Up to begin installing the firmware.
If you need any help on this device or flashing instructions, or you’ve got other contribution- do not hesitate to post in the comments section below. We always do our best to reply and answer your questions.