If your device is based on Qualcomm’s CPU and you’re searching for an easy way to flash the device’s stock ROM, here ends your search. You just need the QPST tool and the instructions here to guide you.
Follow the instructions below to get you started.
- Qualcomm QPST tool – Download
- Qualcomm Firmware – download for your device
How to use the QPST tool
Some drivers need to be installed on your computer to use the QPST tool. Follow the instructions below to install it. If your device is hard-bricked, read the steps to unbrick Qualcomm device.
1. Download and install the Qualcomm driver from the link above. For successful installation, while installing the driver, avoid using the USB cable.
2. After installation, connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable.
3. While connecting to PC, phone should be switched off and press volume up & down as boot key.
4. If it makes a Qualcomm port, then the driver has been successfully installed.
Flashing MBN firmware using the QPST tool
Once driver installation is complete, follow the instructions below to flash the MBN firmware file to your Qualcomm device.
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run QFIL tool.
4. Click on Browse under the Programmer path to select MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Click on Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and then choose Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : When choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI, and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Switch off the device and connect it to PC by pressing Volume up & down key.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect the device from the USB cable once “Finish Download” appears.