Download Vivo X5 Max official stock rom from the link below and follow the instructions after download link to learn how to flash.
The firmware is a card brush package. Which means it can only be flashed from your phone’s storage (sdcard).
If you don’t know how to flash or install the firmware from your sdcard, after downloading the firmware from the link below scroll down to find flashing instructions.
How to flash Vivo firmware update
- Download the the firmware from above link
- Copy the downloaded file to the internal storage of your phone
- Power off and reboot the phone to recovery mode (volume down + Power button).
- Once the recovery screen shows up, select Apply update from sdcard
- Select the file you have downloaded. The flashing process should now commence.
- Wait patiently for it to complete and do not interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, from recovery screen select reboot system now
- First boot usually takes a while, so be patient while it boots up.