Repairing your Samsung Galaxy A22 5G (SM-A226) software is easy, using this official repair/unbrick firmware. The 4/5 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) firmware packed in the archive will help you unbrick your smartphone and fix every/any software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked device
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck during use, or laggy
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom recovery (TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc.)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Facilitate upgrade/update of Android software version to latest security patch, and lots more.
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung device, check and confirm that the firmware is meant for your exact device model. This is necessary to avoid downloading the wrong file, causing your device to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G (SM-A226B) Firmware
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G (SM-A226L) Firmware
How to flash Samsung Galaxy A22 5G (SM-A226) via Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% before you proceed with the flashing instructions below. Read and follow all steps carefully, especially if you are not very experienced in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and install Samsung official USB driver on your computer. (Skip step if already installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer via USB cable and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the four firmware files extracted in step one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and select that file. In the same way, click AP, CP, and CSC select the files accordingly. See below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing process to begin and complete
- Once flashing is complete, disconnect device and boot normally.