Download Oppo F1 official firmware from the link here, and learn how to flash the update package from stock recovery, in few simple steps.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
|File Name||F1EX_11_OTA_901_ all_201711251117.zip|
|File Name||F1EX_11_OTA_898_ all_201705311519.zip|
How to flash Oppo F1 firmware update
Once you have downloaded the stock rom update from above link, follow the instructions below to install:
- Copy the update.zip package to your phone’s storage
- Reboot the phone in recovery mode
- Select Install from SD as shown below
- Select the exact drive where you copied the firmware to (internal / external sdcard)
- Choose the update.zip file
- Flash, and wait for the process to complete