Download Infinix Hot 4 X557 official stock rom from the link below and follow the instructions after download link to learn how to flash.
The firmware is a card brush update.zip package. Which means it can only be flashed from your phone’s storage (sdcard).
If you don’t know how to flash or install the firmware from your sdcard, after downloading the firmware from the link below scroll down to find flashing instructions.
File Name: update.zip
Size: 1.45 GB
Android version: 7.0
Firmware Link: Download
How to flash Infinix Hot 4 (X557) firmware
- Download Infinix Hot 4 X557 Android 7.0 ROM from above link
- Copy or move the file to your SD Card
- Go to System Update from menu options
- Click on “Choose update from local”
- Select “downloaded from your SDcard” and click on “install”
- Your phone will reboot and start upgrading to Android 7.0 nougat
- Wait and be patient for the update process to complete.
- Once done, the device should automatically reboot to Android 7.0.
- That’s all.