Download Alcatel OneTouch 5051D POP 4 Slate deodexed stock firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
File Name: Alkatel5051D_MOD_V6.zip
Size: 2 GB
Android version: 6.0
Firmware – Download
How to flash
After downloading the firmware, follow the instructions below:
Before you use the guide below, you need to first root your Alcatel OneTouch 5051D POP 4 Slate smartphone. If you don’t have root access yet, download and root the device with Kingroot apk or Kingroot desktop program. If you don’t know how, post in comments section for assistance.
If you already have root access, proceed.
- Download twrp from this link (Twrp for Alcatel Pop 4.img) and flash via Rashr or Flashify app. If you need further help with this, post in comments section.
- Copy the downloaded file to sdcard root. That is, Alkatel5051D_MOD_V6.zip to /sdcard/…
- Reboot the phone to recovery mode and do a complete backup of your device data, incase you have a reason to revert changes.
- Wipe / Erase data and cache partitions.
- When done, select Install from twrp homescreen.
- Choose the firmware file you previously copied to sdcard root and Swipe to flash
- Wait for the process to complete, then reboot.
First boot usually takes a while, be patient. And that’s all.
Do not hesitate to ask for assistance if the need arises.