We have got great news for users of One of Samsung’s best phone, Galaxy J3 16, which offers a Quad-core 1.5GHz Spreadtrum SC9830i processor, a pretty good battery life at a good price, which packs a screen size of 5 inch with a High Definition (HD) resolution, and a good build quality with Size of 142x71x7.9mm & Weight of 138g, and got a great performance, alongside a Wireless data of 3G, 4G support along with Operating system of Android 5.1.
The great news is that you can get the new Android Marshmallow on your device by flashing a custom ROM. You will definitely need, at least, some experience with computers or a very good ability to follow directions. But the reward is probably worth the time and effort you put into it.
Let’s start with a brief introduction to custom ROMs, so that you know why you should give one of our top 5 favorite Android custom ROMs a try especially.
If your carrier or manufacturer has moved on and abandoned your aging device, a custom ROM is likely the only way how you can enjoy the latest Android operating system. Upgrading to the latest version of Android greatly increases your security.
It especially allows you to enjoy all the latest apps and games probably from the Play Store, and gives you access to new, handy features. Especially you can extend the lifespan of your smartphone or laptop using it. The developers spend hours upon hours optimizing the ROM’s performance by removing bottlenecks and by tweaking various system-level settings.
All the ROM which we have listed below are based on Android and contains every feature of that.
Best Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy J3 are-
1. CyanogenMod: CyanogenMod is extraordinary custom ROM, based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP). Basically designed to increase performance and reliability. Better over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers.
2. Dirty Unicorns: It is probably the second most popular custom Android ROM, largely thanks to its wide selection of supported devices, which includes the Google Pixel C. The ROM is openly developed on GitHub. You can download it from the official website. If you are not sure how to install Dirty Unicorns on your device, especially watch on YouTube, which explains everything you need to know.
3. Carbon ROM: Want to save space? give this ROM a try. An amazing interface offering best deal for users having space issues. Especially when your phone offers less memory slot. Well know for compressing size of big files. Especially has lot more to offer in the case of memory. Surely give it a try.
4. PAC-ROML: Looking for a rich ROM? probably this one is best for you. Offering better features than CyanogenMod especially Paranoid it makes great deal. It offers many good features of other ROMs. Being not so efficient for battery, though it stands out for giving excellent features.
5. Omni ROM: Tired of being getting bothered? This comes with an enhance mode of DO Not Disturb mode. Not only that it probably offers best weather services especially great for switching Apps. One should probably give it a try. Especially the best and most noteworthy keeping aside battery issues.
Feel free to comment for any help or doubt in the given below comment section.