Xiaomi’s flagship smartphone “Xiaomi Mi A1” is a 1080×1920-pixel (Full HD) display smartphone with a 5.5-inch screen. Packed with a 64-bit 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and comes loaded with 4GB RAM. This beast “Xiaomi Mi A1” is very popular among today’s youth and uhmm, the presence of Vanilla Android makes it much better, The phone also features an internal storage of 64GB that can be expanded up to 128GB via a MicroSD card. The main camera of the phone is a dual 12-megapixel sensor and the selfie camera is of a 5-megapixel sensor.
It is an Android One Smartphone with Android Oreo now available. The phone bundled with a very powerful hardware setup whose especially true power can be unlocked with various custom ROMs. When it comes to updating your phone custom ROMs helps you in improving and customizing your device. Installing custom ROMs helps in enhancing the device’s performance.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 has got several sensors especially which include Compass Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor and Gyroscope. On the basis of specifications of the most noteworthy phone, we have provided a list of custom ROMs which can perform better on this phone.
First of all, if you don’t know about “Custom ROMs” then you might want to read this paragraph. These ROMs comes up with a huge number of customization which probably makes them attractive and among the Android lovers. Best part includes modification according to need of user. Pushing a wrong custom ROM in your device can especially convert it into waste, so you have to be careful and selective while performing this task. For your help we have created a list.
Best ROMs for Xiaomi Mi A1
- Lineage OS 15– classical Android 8.0 Oreo, very commonly used and popular. Download here
- AOSP Extended ROM– This ROM enables wide range of customization and provides smooth performance but not very likely for battery purposes. Download here
- Viper OS– This ROM provides an optimum balance especially between battery and performance, which is best feature it can offer, among most noteworthy ROMs. Download here
- CrDroid ROM– This ROM provides performance and reliability over stock Android, for the users especially choosing performance and reliability over battery issues should Probably go for it. Download here
- Resurrection Remix– This is so fat best combination of performance & customization with power saving. For most noteworthy smart usage and balance a user can have faith on this ROM. Download here
To flash any of the roms mentioned above, download and install twrp from below, remove any lock screens (or screen security) and set to none, wipe data and cache, then flash rom.
Twrp for Xiaomi Mi A1 – Download
To use the TWRP above without flashing, you can just run the command below via Command Prompt:
fastboot boot recovery-3.2.1-1.img
Then from the recovery screen you can flash your desired custom rom.
These ROMs are great when it comes to enhance the performance of the phone as per user requirement. So, Choose any one of the above mentioned Custom ROMs especially according to your requirements and style and uhmm, we hope we’ve helped in resolving your problem of choosing a better Custom ROM for your Xiaomi Mi A1.
Post your comments below if you need assistance with the guide above, or have a thought to share!