Software development is a complex process that involves using a large number of different programs and frameworks. So, if you want to create a unique website with a bright interface and an easy-to-use mobile application, a good solution is to use Angular, a proven free platform that Google makes. It will allow you to get a good result, save as much as possible, and finish the job faster.
When is Angular used?
Today, it doesn’t matter what kind of software or startup you are developing; in Angular, you can find helpful options. Most often, it is used to create:
- Dynamic web applications
- Web applications at business level;
- Single Page Apps/Progressive Web Apps
The use of Angular today can easily be included in the list of B2B eCommerce trends. It allows you to create a specific and understandable product that is accessible to any potential user.
Examples of platforms using Angular
Angular is one of the most popular platforms for building software, so it’s no surprise that several world leaders are taking advantage of its power. Among the most important examples are:
- Gmail. It is one HTML page that is constantly updated in real-time. The merit of Angular here is that it demonstrates how to provide high performance even while managing such heavy traffic.
- Forbes. It uses Angular to provide users with a smart, professional look with a high performance and responsive website that supports lots of information, is easy to read, and has cross-platform usage.
- UpWork. This framework allows you to make calls, payments, and tests within the system.
You may pick Angular developers for hire and be sure that you will get a high-quality product that will easily compete in the market, offer quality services, and grow your business. It is worth remembering that this is especially good for creating startups and for small businesses because it can significantly reduce costs without sacrificing quality.
Business Benefits of Angular
There are two main advantages to using this framework:
- Consistency with reusability;
- High performance.
Each of these indicators is important, so it makes sense to consider them in more detail.
Consistency with reusability
Everyone within the team must clearly understand the software project roles; otherwise, chaos begins among the developers, which means that the likelihood that a quality product will enter the market on time tends to zero. In addition, this can significantly increase the cost of development, and this was not included in your plans.
Angular has a considerable catalog where experts can take a few templates or ready-made code. Using this framework makes it much easier to build a clear software development strategy for everyone and distribute all responsibilities among team members.
In addition, most of the software solutions here are comparable to the tools of other programs. It opens up additional possibilities to create something unusual and unique based on ready-made templates.
Angular makes working with code as easy as possible. The framework not only breaks this down into separate modules, but it can independently determine what a utility, function, or component does.
Thus, a specialist can discard some technical issues and focus on creating a truly high-quality product.
To ensure that each module works fine, Angular allows functions to be loaded in the background or on-demand.
Several reasons to choose Angular
Experienced developers have long appreciated all the benefits of using Angular. It allows you to make the work of a specialist faster, easier, and better. In addition to the above advantages, there are several more reasons to use this framework:
- Google support. As already mentioned, this framework was created with the help of this tech giant. It allows Angular to keep up with the times, constantly improve and adapt to users’ needs.
- Declarative user interface. You no longer need to spend time on program threads and determining what is loaded first. Once you have defined your needs, Angular will do the rest.
- Easy to test. Because consistent coding is used here and all code elements are divided into modules, a specialist can easily control the health of the code during the development process, which makes testing as easy as possible after all the work is completed.
Thus, Angular can significantly simplify the work of a developer. A specialist can concentrate on crucial things, and the system will do all the dirty work for you. Thanks to the use of this framework, you can quickly complete complex work in a short time and save a lot of money.