With everything in the world going digital, every business or business person need to follow trends so as not to miss out on opportunities and drive more sales.
Here, I’d reveal five (5) Android apps that will help take your business to the next level, and make your work easier.
1. Invoice2go — Professional Invoices and Estimates
Developer’ description: Create great-looking, professional invoices and get paid faster using one simple app. We are the on-the-go invoicing solution for all types of businesses: from plumbers to dog walkers, web designers to musicians. All of your information is automatically synced and available on your Android phone, tablet and computer.
- Upload or create your business logo
- Turn a quote into an invoice in seconds.
- Accept payments instantly. Add the payments feature so clients can pay your invoices using Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
- Set up weekly, fortnightly or monthly invoices for repeat business and we’ll remind you when they’re ready to be sent.
- And lots more.
Checkout Invoice2go in Play Store.
2. OfficeSuite : Free Office + PDF Editor & Converter
Developer description: OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, and perform advanced PDF operations. Complete with our integrated file manager, this is the most feature-rich mobile office solution available on Android.
• View, create and edit complex office documents using a familiar desktop-style interface
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning, Export to PDF and Fillable forms
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; (Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP – support available as in-app purchase)
• Text-to-Speech support for documents and PDFs
• Integrated with File Commander for advanced synchronization and quick and easy access to both local and remote files
• OfficeSuite Drive – you can now store up to 15.0 GB of documents in the cloud
• Sharing via cloud services like OfficeSuite Drive, Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email and Bluetooth
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• View documents the way they’re meant to be seen with the Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack (available as an add-on).
3. Nine – Email & Calendar
Developer description: As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
Nine is not free. After the two weeks trial period runs out, you are to pay US $14.99 for a licence. This is not a downside though, as the app already many positive ratings in Google Play Store.
– Great user experience & beautiful GUI
– Multiple accounts
– Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
– Rich-Text Editor
– Client Cert
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
– Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
– Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
– Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
– Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
– Conversation Mode
– Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung, Sony, Huawei & LG devices)
– Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts, Email list, Tasks list and Calendar Agenda)
– SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
– Supports Android Wear
– Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
– Tasks & Calendar Sync
– Modern Authentication for Office 365
– Entrust SmartCredentials
– Samsung DeX
Checkout Nine – Email & Calendar in Play Store.
4. SignEasy | Sign and Fill PDF and other Documents
Developer description: The simplest and fastest way to sign or getting documents signed from your Android phone & tablet. Trusted and loved by over 4 million users for eSignature and to sign documents on the go
This app makes it entirely easy to sign documents without having to download documents, print then sign, scan and upload.
(including both free and paid features)
• Self-signing, In-person signing and Remote signing
• Sign documents yourself, with finger or stylus
• Collect signatures in person from customers
• Send documents for signature to colleagues, customers, partners
• Simplify document signing for your customers by adding fields to the document such as signature, initials, text, date, checkbox.
• Track document status, receive signature notifications and send reminders.
• Add a cc recipient as a part of the workflow – enabling them to receive a copy of the final signed document.
• Enable signers to sign documents one by one in a specified order (Sequential Workflow) or all at once (Parallel Workflow).
• Use Freestyle feature to allow unlimited signers on a document
• Offline Signing: Fill paperwork even when you are disconnected from the internet
• Add date, text, checkboxes, logos, images and more
• Save signature and initials for reuse
• Save templates for reuse
• Save in-progress documents as drafts
• Set frequently used information as Custom Fields
5. TurboScan: scan documents & receipts in PDF
Developer description: TurboScan turns your phone into a full-featured and powerful multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, photos, or other everyday text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents in high quality and store or send them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Ultra-fast processing (under 3 seconds per page)
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages between stored scans
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, GoogleDrive, OneDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
Checkout TurboScan: scan documents & receipts in PDF in Play Store (free version).
These five apps can really help your business grow, and a whole easier for you to manage and be effective in executing functions.
Feel free to share your experience with any of the apps above with us. If you have better alternatives please recommend to us.