There are many apps aimed to help every business person in every aspect of their daily activities, and with everything in the world going digital, every business needs to follow trends so as not to miss out on opportunities and drive more sales.
In Google Play Store, lots of free Android apps which are easy to use are pretty much abundant. The only downside is that since there are so many of them in the Play Store, it can be overwhelming to find the right one for you and your business. So we’ve decided to give you a hand with this list of the top (5) Android business apps no serious entrepreneur should be without.
1. Invoice2go — Professional Invoices and Estimates
With Invoice2go, you can create great-looking, professional invoices and get paid faster using the mobile app. It is an on-the-go invoicing solution different types of businesses: from plumbers to dog walkers, web designers to musicians. One of the many very useful features of Invoice2go is that all your information is automatically synced and available across all your linked device- phone, tablet and computer. And hey, it doesn’t just end on the mobile app- the web version offers even more extended features which you can access via Invoice2go official website to learn more.
- Upload or create your business logo
- Turn a quote into an invoice in seconds.
- Accept payments instantly
- Set up recurring invoices (with reminder)
- And lots more.
Checkout Invoice2go in Play Store.
2. OfficeSuite : Free Office + PDF Editor & Converter
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, and perform advanced PDF operations. Complete with our integrated file manager, this is the most feature-rich mobile office solution available on Android.
- View, create and edit complex office documents using a familiar desktop-style interface
- Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
- Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning, Export to PDF and Fillable forms
- Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; (Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP – support available as in-app purchase)
- Text-to-Speech support for documents and PDFs
- Integrated with File Commander
- 15GB OfficeSuite Drive
- Document sharing via cloud services like OfficeSuite Drive, Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
- PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
- View documents the way they’re meant to be seen with the Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack (available as an add-on).
- Top free PDF readers to use on your phone
- Edit PDF easily with PDF to Word Converter App
- Three (3) best ways to convert AI to PDF
3. Nine – Email & Calendar
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company.
Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere.
You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
However, Nine is not free. After the two weeks trial period runs out, you are to pay US $14.99 for a licence. But this is not actually a downside as the app already many positive ratings in Google Play Store.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user’s Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung, Sony, Huawei & LG devices)
- Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts, Email list, Tasks list and Calendar Agenda)
- SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Supports Android Wear
- Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Tasks & Calendar Sync
- Modern Authentication for Office 365
- Entrust SmartCredentials
- Samsung DeX
Checkout Nine – Email & Calendar in Play Store.
4. SignEasy | Sign and Fill PDF and other Documents
SignEasy is one of the simplest and fastest tools to sign documents from your Android phone or tablet. According to Play Store statistics, it is loved by over 4 million users for eSignature and to sign documents on the go.
The app makes it easy to sign documents without having to download documents, print then sign, scan and upload.
(Both free and paid features)
- Self-signing, In-person signing and Remote signing
- Sign documents yourself, with finger or stylus
- Collect signatures in person from customers
- Send documents for signature to colleagues, customers, partners
- Simplify document signing for your customers by adding fields to the document such as signature, initials, text, date, checkbox.
- Track document status, receive signature notifications and send reminders.
- Add a cc recipient as a part of the workflow – enabling them to receive a copy of the final signed document.
- Enable signers to sign documents one by one in a specified order (Sequential Workflow) or all at once (Parallel Workflow).
- Use Freestyle feature to allow unlimited signers on a document
- Offline Signing: Fill paperwork even when you are disconnected from the internet
- Add date, text, checkboxes, logos, images and more
- Save signature and initials for reuse
- Reusable templates
- Save in-progress documents as drafts
- Set frequently used information as Custom Fields
5. TurboScan: scan documents & receipts in PDF
TurboScan turns your phone into a full-featured and powerful multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, photos, or other everyday text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents in high quality and store or send them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
- Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
- SureScan mode for very sharp scans
- Ultra-fast processing (under 3 seconds per page)
- Document naming, storage inside the app and search
- Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
- Copy pages between stored scans
- “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
- Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
- Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
- Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, GoogleDrive, OneDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
- Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps
- Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
- Compact attachments with adjustable size
Checkout TurboScan: scan documents & receipts in PDF in Play Store (free version).
These five apps can really help your business grow, and a whole easier for you to manage and be effective in executing functions.
Feel free to share your experience with any of the apps above with us. If you have better alternatives please recommend to us.