The firmware packages shared in this post is meant for Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 7040N. Download from the link below and follow flashing instructions at the end of this post.
Do not use this on 7040T. It will certainly brick the device; you have been warned.
Alcatel 7040N ROM Files
- n-clean-flash-1.zip –
- n-data-flash-2.zip – Download
- n-custpack-flash-3.zip – Download
- n-system-flash-4.zip – Download
After downloading all four (4) files from the links above, follow the instructions below to flash packages.
- Alcatel ADB Driver – Download
- ADB files / installation – how to install
- Firmware (download from above link)
- USB cable and PC
- Stock Recovery – Download
Once you have fulfilled the above-listed, follow instructions below to flash.
- Download and install the drivers. Also install the universal ADB made available in the above link. When done,
- Launch command prompt from the folder where you have placed the update.zip firmware
- Boot the phone in recovery mode
- From the recovery screen select Apply update from ADB, then connect to PC via USB cable
- In command window, type adb devices to check whether your device is properly connected. It should display sideload and some numbers.
- Now type adb sideload n-clean-flash-1.zip
- Wait for the Completed message to display, then disconnect reboot the phone.
- Flash the other files one by one and observe Step 7 above after executing each command.
- After flashing all files, select wipe data / factory reset from recovery, then reboot to system.
If you have any problems flashing, or following the instructions here post in comments section below for assistance.