Here you will download Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 stock rom / firmware and learn how to flash the downloaded firmware file on your Alcatel smart device.
This firmware package comprises of three different image files: boot.img, recovery.img and system.img. The reason for providing this firmware download separately by partition is to make it easy for those who just need to flash only one partition to fix their bricked device, or other related reasons.
How to flash Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 Firmware
- Power off your Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7
- Wait for some seconds, then boot into fastboot mode. (can also be one when device is on, by typing adb reboot bootloader from cmd)
- Copy all the image files to your fastboot / adb folder on PC
- Launch Command Prompt from fastboot folder (WIN + Shift, then right click and select Open command window here)
- Now connect your Pixi 7 to PC via USB while in fastboot mode and type the following commands followed by Enter button after each line
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img
Immediately the reboot command is run, your device will automatically reboot itself to system. First boot is usually slow, whilst on some devices it is just like rebooting your device. So be patient and wait for the device to boot completely.
Now you have successfully flashed your Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 with its official stock rom.
Wanna share something with us? Use comments section below…