To easily bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your Samsung smartphone or tablet, follow the instructions below carefully.
This guide has been tested and confirmed to be working on the following devices:
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy S7
- Note 5
- Note 7
- J5 2016
- J710F |2016| Android 6.0.1
- J700T1, Version: 6.0.1
- J700 2016
Bypassing Samsung FRP
- Install the downloaded RealTerm program on your pc
- Download and copy com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk to the device micro sdcard
- Turn on phone and connect to WiFi. Also, connect to phone to computer with a USB cable.
- Launch RealTerm on your pc and check the the box HALF DUPLEX, in pisplay options
- Right click on my computer and select Manage. Once it opens click Device manager, then Modems
- Under modems you should see a Samsung device. Right click on it then select Properties
- Once the properties window opens, select Modem tab and take note of the com port. Com5, for example.
- Now you know the com port number. Close all Device manager windows and Launch RealTerm program again.
- Under the Ports tab in RealTerm, enter your port number then click change.
- Now, click the send tab and enter these two commands and hit the Send ASCII button after each commandline
- Check your phone now, the dailer should pop up.
- After successfully fulling the steps above, follow the rest of the instructions in the video tutorial below to continue till finish.
- If you find any of the steps difficult, post in comments section for assistance.
Note: If your device has no sdcard slot, you can use OTG flash drive to copy and install the frp bypass apk file.
Subscribe to Leakite ROM Updates
...get latest beta/stable firmware release for your device. Don't worry, we hate spam too!