This is the new B314 security update available for Huawei P8 (GRA-L09) on Claro carrier network in South American countries.
The update comes with a number of feature enhancements for native apps like Email, Calendar and Notepad.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Carrier: Claro
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B314
- Build Number: GRA-L09C25B314
- Cust Number: CUSTC25D001
- Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017
- Region: South America
- Release Date: 10.04.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update should only be installed on the Claro branded P8 variants that are carrying C25D001 cust version.
- Download the update.zip package from above and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP package to the “dload” folder in your external microSD card or internal memory. You can create a new “dload” folder if there isn’t one already.
- Take a full backup of your important data and apps using Huawei Backup app before proceeding.
- Now disconnect the cables and turn your phone off.
- Press and hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds until your phone starts to update.
- After the installation completes, your phone will automatically reboot into the new firmware.
You can read the full changelog of this update here.