This post will guide you on how to flash stock ROM/firmware on any Android Spreadtrum device. It’s newbie friendly and will on take a few minutes to complete the flashing of your device.
- A Computer
- Spreadtrum Device
- Spreadtrum driver – Download
- USB cable
- Research Download (Upgrade Tool) – Download
HOW TO FLASH
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download .PAC firmware for your device (Firmware list)
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
Learn to backup your Spreadtrum device here
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .PAC file (stock ROM in .PAC extension).
- Having successfully added the .PAC file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. After device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
Subscribe to Leakite ROM Updates
...get latest beta/stable firmware release for your device. Don't worry, we hate spam too!