With Software Update Tool (SUT) you can easily flash your device stock firmware via a Computer. The process explained below is very simple. Read and follow the guide carefully.
Flashing .nb0 firmware files
- Download and install your device driver on your PC
- Download Software Update Tool (SUT)
- Install and run SUT-L3 on your Computer
- Unzip the downloaded .nb0 firmware from its zip archive and place in any folder. Extracting to desktop should be cool.
- Reboot the device to fastboot / download mode / bootloader. (adb reboot bootloader, or power off then use button combo)
- Connect device to PC
- From SUT-L3 interface, click on … or the empty box and select the extracted .nb0 firmware and click Next
- In the next page, select Erase User Data, then proceed
- The flashing should now commence. Wait a few minutes for this process to complete.
- Disconnect the device and reboot!
Subscribe to Leakite ROM Updates
...get latest beta/stable firmware release for your device. Don't worry, we hate spam too!