Sometimes we are greeted with Checksum error pop-ups while trying to flash a BiN firmware package to our smartphones, or other gadgets and we get stuck- confused about how to fix the problem.
Well, if you run in to such issue which is exactly why you’re reading this guide: follow carefully the instructions below and your device firmware will flash just fine, no errors this time.
Fix Checksum Error In BiN Stock ROM
- BIN Checksum Fix – Download
- Windows PC
- Bin firmware package
How to fix
- After downloading the file above, extract the .exe file from archive and run.
- Now, click Load MD / 32x ROM
- Select the BIN firmware you previously tried to flash but couldn’t.
- Once the ROM details has completely displayed on the software interface, then proceed button will now be clickable.
- Click Fix Checksum and wait for the completion.
- Once done, go back and flash your BIN firmware and you won’t get any Checksum errors. If you need a complete guide on how to flash BIN packages, click here.
- That’s all!
If you have anymore questions, post in comments section and we’ll be glad to assist you.
Subscribe to Leakite ROM Updates
...get latest beta/stable firmware release for your device. Don't worry, we hate spam too!